The Drunken Master Monk is what kicks off our Xanthar’s Guide to Everything Monk coverage. It remains largely unchanged from the Unearthed Arcana version, which is good, I guess? The class is strong, and does a few things very well, but my personal opinion is it’s just kinda…meh. I make some suggestions in the video of how I think it could be fixed, what do you guys think?
To see my coverage of this subclass when it first came out, head here: http://www.nerdimmersion.com/dd-5e-unearthed-arcana-trio-of-subclasses/
To see the most recent Unearthed Arcana version of this subclass, click here: https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/unearthed-arcana/trio-subclasses
Catch us LIVE playing D&D 5e every Tuesday night at 8:30PM Eastern and every other Monday night at 9PM Eastern!
Music provided by DJ Cutman, to get your own copies of awesome royalty free music, head over to
Latest posts by Ted (see all)
- DM’s Guild Spotlight – A Danger at Deepforge by FreshRad Games – December 13, 2017
- Unearthed Arcana vs Xanathar’s Guide: Paladin-Oath of Redemption! – December 13, 2017
- D&D 5e | Tomb of Annihilation #11! – December 12, 2017
- Unearthed Arcana vs Xanathar’s Guide: Paladin-Oath of Conquest! – December 11, 2017
- D&D 5e | Hoard of the Dragon Queen #24! – December 11, 2017